As the New Year begins, everyone looks for a way to start fresh. If starting fresh means a new car this year, we have some ideas. Here’s the top 10 Fords of 2014.
- F-150—The F-150 has been around the block a few times, but it’s tried and true. It’s the perfect truck for hauling and was voted America’s Best- Selling Truck in 2013!
- Focus—This sedan comes in seven different models and offers drivers fuel efficiency with up to 37 MPG on the highway.
- Fusion—You can spot this baby a mile away! The all-new redesigned Fusion has eight models and is a great mid-size sedan that is also fuel efficient with many accessory options.
- Taurus—The new Taurus is completely revamped with a sleek exterior and a luxurious interior. It has four models and also has numerous accessories.
- Escape—The Escape has four models and is the perfect fuel efficient SUV for someone on the go. It gets up to 30 MPG on the highway and has a sporty look.
- Explorer—The Explorer’s new look is both attractive and highly useful. It’s ideal for weekend adventures or family vacations.
- Expedition—The Expedition has a spacious interior and also comes in six different models. Perfect Mom- Mobile for the expecting or the mom who already has her hands full!
- Super Duty—The Super Duty truck is the ideal truck for your work. It is the strongest and toughest truck around.
- Fusion Hybrid SE—The Fusion Hydrid SE is a highly powerful, yet efficient sedan. It gets 47 MPG in the city.
- Focus Electric—This car gets an astounding 110 MPG in the city. It is the ultimate fuel-efficient car and still has a sleek exterior.
Keep your eyes out for them on the road during the coming year. This array of vehicles covers the needs of pretty much everyone.