Have you heard the news? After an eight-year absence, the Ford Ranger mid-size truck is making a comeback, in the most Lamarqueable way! With consumers purchasing more trucks and SUVs, rather than sedans or sports cars, it makes sense that Ford would bring back this once popular mid-size truck. Ford wants to reclaim its share in the increasingly popular mid-size truck market. And with the Ford brand’s (and Ronnie’s) enormous popularity, they will have no problem at all.
What are a few of the things the new Ford Ranger offer, you ask?
- Updated, sleek styling inside and out
- XL, XLT, and Lariat model styles with Super Cab or SuperCrew options
- 3-liter four-cylinder engine that generates 270-horsepower
- Commanding ten-speed automatic transmission
- Standard active safety systems, such as emergency braking, lane departure warning and assist, and blind-spot with trailer coverage
- Standard rear-wheel drive or optional 4×4 packages
- Powerful towing and hauling
- A number of optional packages, such as the Chrome Appearance Package or the Sport Appearance package
Here at Lamarque Ford, we are excited to be a part of this comeback! Still interested in learning more about everything the new 2019 Ford Ranger has to offer? Stop by the Big Store in Kenner, LA or visit our website. Our Lamarqueable team is always available to answer any questions!by
Leave a Reply