30 Awesomely Useful Car Accessories For Under $100
1. Jump-start your car and phone with an Antigravity Battery.
Fits in your pocket, powers your truck and iPad, and comes with jumper cables, USB cables, and even a laptop cable. Your road trips are now a lot less scary.
2. Keep an eye on danger with these 2-inch blind spot mirrors.
You can’t fix bad drivers and blind spots, but being more aware of both is always a good thing.
3. Stop letting your car seat gap eat your phone with the Drop Stop.
Finally, a solution to the Carmuda Triangle.
4. Stick your stuff on your dashboard with Heininger’s DashGrip gel pads.
Easy to apply and easy to clean, so you’re not left with any of that weird white stuff on your beautiful dashboard.
5. Get rid of those funky smells instantly with the Ozium Air Freshener.
Not everyone loves the smell of a car’s secrets, but luckily that’s easy to fix.
6. Seal a flat tire quickly with a can of Fix A Flat.
Flat tires are inevitable, but your misery is optional. Attach the can’s hose to your tire and watch the magic happen.
7. Easily know your tire pressure with Tekton’s Digital Tire Gauge.
Late-night riders will really enjoy its light up screen and nozzle, making every other gauge seem useless.
8. Save your life with Resqme’s Seatbelt Cutter/Window Breaker tool.
Hope that you’ll never need to use it, but always keep it around just in case.
9. Give your car Bluetooth superpowers with Mpow’s Streambot FM Transmitter.
Use your phone’s music and take calls without the hassle or the heartbreak ofactually installing something.
10. Step into the future with Pioneer’s MVH-X370BT Digital Media Stereo.
For those looking to fully up their car audio game. Comes with Bluetooth, a USB port, and even works with Siri for iPhone owners.
11. Keep your butt comfortable with the WonderGel Extreme Seat Cushion.
The ultra soft durable gel molds to your behind, making your driver’s seat a cloud of amazing comfort.
12. Protect your neck with TravelMate’s Memory Foam Neck Pillow.
Those super irritating traffic jams just got a little bit easier. The pillow even retains heat to relax the muscles in your neck.
13. Clean up your messes with ArmorAll’s Wet/Dry Vaccum.
Now you have no excuse to clean up those stale french fries and that old soda that have been in your car for way too long.
14. Put all of your trash in one place with High Road’s Leakproof Litter Basket.
Finally, people can actually use your backseat without having to sit next to those empty bottles you’ve been “saving.”
15. Record any road accident with Dowson’s Car Dashboard Video Recorder.
Save yourself from a giant fine or even jail time.
16. Widen your view with Broadway’s 400-millimeter Type A Rear View Mirror.
Especially good at reducing that annoying glare from someone who forgot to turn off their high beams.
17. Spend a comfortable night in your car with Trademark’s Plaid Electric Blanket.
Crazy bar night or snowstorm forcing you to sleep in your car for evening? No problem.
18. Clean your car fast with a bottle of Optimum’s No Rinse Wash & Shine.
Because there’s no need to rinse and hence less water to use, you save on your water bill and save the environment from nasty soap chemicals.
19. Improve your visibility in the rain with a bottle of Rain-X.
It’s like having a force field against rain for ultimate comfort and safety while driving. Also removes frost, ice, and even bugs really easily.
20. Keep liquid off of your car’s bottom with OxGord’s Rubber Floor Mats.
You can finally spend a day at the beach without having to spend an hour cleaning your car afterward.
21. Keep your phone in place with iOttie’s Car Mount.
Works with all modern phones, even the ones that are a bit too big for your face.
22. Be ready for sticky situations with AAA’s 42 Piece Emergency Road Assistance Kit.
Bandages: $2. Jumper Cables: $12. Being able to save yourself from a bad accident: Priceless.
23. Organize your junk with Honey-Can-Do’s Trunk Organizer.
In addition to holding your essential tools, it also makes for the world’s best grocery bag holder.
24. Store all of your important papers in one place with Auto Expressions’ Glove Box Organizer.
Nothing impresses a police officer like neat, organized papers.
25. Maintain your leather seats for life with a bottle of Leather Honey.
The most hassle-free way to keep your car’s interior classy.
26. Give new life to your headlights with 3M’s Headlight Lens Restoration Kit.
An old-school ride is flattering, but old-school headlights are dangerous. Save yourself a trip to the shop and a ton of cash with a simple process.
27. Keep your interior looking brand new with Carrand’s Duster.
Dust won’t exactly help your car’s value, so make sure it’s never there in the first place.
28. Work or eat in your car comfortably with Zone Tech’s Steering Wheel Desk.
Just remember, friends don’t let friends eat and drive.
29. Power your tablet and phone quickly with Anker’s 2-Port Rapid USB Car Charger.
Charge your device the fastest way possible, even if you’re taking just a 10-minute joyride.
30. Solve your car’s problems and more with the Automatic Smart Driving Assistant.
Plug in Automatic’s scanner to your car’s diagnostic port and see why your check engine light is on and gas-saving tips. The scanner can also detect if you get into an accident and connect you to a crash alert agent, getting you the help you need.