It happens every year, you get all of your gifts except for one: HIS! Shopping for men can be frustrating. For women, jewelry and clothes are usually a safe bet, but men’s gifts can be much more difficult. So, to ease your gift giving this year we’ve compiled some of our favorites.
- A new bowtie/tie—This may seem overdone, but a good tie is always useful. So depending on if he is more of a bowtie or tie guy, a tie is always a good staple to add to the wardrobe.
- Belt—Either a black or brown belt is always a safe bet. Similarly to the tie, even if it seems cliché, he’ll always appreciate another.
- Tools—Depending on if he’s a handy man, mechanic, or gourmet chef, there’s always some kind of tool that he’ll find useful. Keep in mind, the best ones are the ones he would never think to buy for himself!
- Sunglasses—Whether it’s the middle of the summer, or the sun reflecting off the snow, sunglasses are a necessity. Also depending on the guy you’re shopping for he might never buy himself a nice pair.
- Headphones—A good pair of headphones is timeless. No matter their age or technical aptitude, some nice headphones are always useful. And again, he might not get good ones for himself.
As you wrap up your holiday shopping, we hope you keep these in mind. With these five gift ideas, you can’t go wrong this holiday season. Happy shopping!